Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our client growing Finance department within the Pharma Industry based in Waterford.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts (reporting P&L, BS and Cashflows) and monthly reporting packs for two entities.
- Completing and submitting tax returns.
- Mentor, lead and support two finance employees, providing appropriate training as required.
- Management of month end completion, including month end journals.
- Month end Sales invoice calculation.
- Supporting company auditors, providing information as required and assisting in the year end audit process.
- Assist in the Annual Budget preparation.
- Cash flow Management
- Maintain fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments and lease schedules.
- Management of monthly payroll and monthly pension.
- Provide ad hoc support to the finance team.
- The successful candidate will be a ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant, ideally with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative, comfortable managing own time and prioritising workload.
- Strong financial acumen and a commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Team player who will be a key part of a smaller office environment (16 people)
- SAP experience is preferable but not essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call 051-878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.