Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a project Manager to join our client based in Waterford. The primary focus for this role is to manage Mechanical and Electrical projects to completion within budget and to the agreed level of quality.
In addition and equally as important, the candidate will require the skills to develop strategies and positive relationships in order to secure additional work primarily with existing clients whilst actively promoting the company and all its capabilities.
- Offering specialist technical expertise and/or solutions for proposals, customer enquiries, contracts or special assignments, contributing towards the production of accurate and complete cost estimates in respect of client enquiries.
- Liaising with clients’ representatives to ensure clients’ requirements are clearly understood, resourced and implemented on time and to budget.
- Mobilisation, on-going management and efficient utilisation of appropriate recourses in accordance site requirements and pre-determined resource requirement plan.
- Managing all workers engaged on assigned contracts, monitoring their performance and ability and assessing/identifying any skill/training requirements.
- Identifying all material requirements and the definition of materials requirement plans
- Identifying all potential contract variations for potential commercial issues and client notification in order to identify any corrective or other actions that may be required.
- Managing and coordinating all activities on assigned contracts and accurately reporting performance, contractual status and the anticipated/actual commercial position for inclusion in various monthly reports.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
To undertake this role, it is essential that you will have experience of successfully monitoring a project delivery team and have experience of successfully delivering relevant projects of up to €800,000 in value. You will have strong IT and Communication skills.
Any other related duties and specific projects deemed appropriate by the company to contribute to the overall aims of the company.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV in word format to conor in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.