Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Warehouse Operative for our clients manufacturing company based in Dungarvan Co. Waterford. The successful candidate will be part of a developing team in a busy transitioning warehouse environment.
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock as per protocol.
- Assist in transferring stock to stock management system of record
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Running shop orders and carrying out kitting operations.
- Providing holiday cover for warehouse manager in respect of various IT based activities.
- As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work.
- General warehouse work as requested by warehouse manager to maintain the environment and stock in a safe and accurate manner.
- Experience working with a warehouse inventory system is highly desirable.
- Counterbalance forklift qualification
- Ability to prioritise and work to a safe procedure.
- Good organisational skills/ reliability and dependability literacy & numeracy ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent