Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our clients growing business based in Naas.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of incoming goods, raw materials, and packaging. Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment.
- Liaise with internal departments, external warehouses, and transport companies to plan, monitor, and coordinate storage, delivery, and dispatch of orders.
- Provide daily briefings, monitor performance, and progress. Address personnel issues, enforce workplace health and safety requirements, and manage disciplinary actions.
- Develop and enforce policies, procedures, and warehouse operations systems. Implement efficient warehouse layouts, product handling, and storage requirements.
- Work closely with Inventory/Quality Control to maintain high levels of inventory accuracy and quality.
- Minimum 5 years warehouse operations experience.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Reporting skills.
- HACCP trained.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to email@example.com or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent