Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an experienced Van Driver to join our client’s busy team. As a Van Driver, you will be responsible for the delivery of goods and materials to various locations. The primary delivery area is County Cork, with occasional deliveries outside of the county; however, these deliveries will still be completed during the designated work hours.
- Drive the company van in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring that all goods are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Load and unload the van, ensuring that all goods are secured properly.
- Maintain the van in good condition, ensuring that it is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including health and safety guidelines.
- Must have a minimum B license for at least one year.
- Must have manual handling.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.