Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for a Agricultural Driver to join a dynamic team in a leading Food and Beverage company.
- Transport materials and work on the field for planting, harvesting, and applying fertilizers.
- Perform regular maintenance, inspections, and assist in repairing farm equipment.
- Participate in harvest, planting, and irrigation operations to meet daily production goals.
- Drive and maintain tractors and other farm implements.
- Communicate effectively with the team and follow instructions.
- Load and unload crops or materials manually or using equipment.
- Assist with administrative tasks as requested by Field Operations Manager/General Manager.
- Contribute to process improvements, technology innovations, and compliance with relevant standards like Bord Bia, Global GAP, Tesco & Organic Trust. Also, actively participate in the SWIFT program
- Positive Attitude.
- Full clean driving license.
- Previous experience on a farm – highly advantageous.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.