Hartley People Recruitmentare currently seeking an experienced part-time Artic Driver to join our client’s busy team based in Portlaoise.
- Transport equipment to and from various locations.
- Follow a planned route and schedule, ensuring deliveries are made on time.
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Ensure all equipment is loaded and secured safely and securely.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Full, Clean CE Licence.
- 2 years experience.
- Must hold a valid, digital tachograph card.
- Current CPC card and up-to-date CPC training.
- Experience working with plant and IPAF ticket is preferable but not essential
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.