Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Medical Administrator to join our client’s busy operations team in Waterford City. This is an ideal role for a driven administrator with a can-do attitude to join a well-established and fast-paced company.
- Scheduling surgical and clinical appointments
- Accurate data entry of patient information
- Manage a high volume of calls in a timely and professional manner
- Provide cover for the various clinics, as and when required
- Process insurance billing forms and invoices for all surgical and clinical procedures
- Update practice management systems with patient and appointment details
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service administration role
- Strong organisational, time keeping and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive ins a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence as travel will be required
- Exceptional phone etiquette and computer skills
- Must have the ability to work effectively under one’s own initiative as well as contribute within a team environment.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. For more details, please contact Kathryn in Hartley People on 051878813. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without prior consent.