Hartley People Recruitment, in partnership with our client based in Kilkenny, are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative who embodies a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime, if required.
- A strong work ethic and a team player mentality are essential for this role.
- This is a hybrid role. Be willing to work 3 days in office and 2 days from home upon successful completion of probation.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Process customer orders received through fax, email, or phone.
- Contact customers to gather any missing data on orders.
- Prepare and forward preliminary paperwork for returns and replacements on problem orders not received.
- Maintain liaison with other departments to ensure order completion.
- Write up orders and send catalogues, samples, price quotations, and similar data to customers as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Handle customer service queries effectively.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical customer-facing experience is essential.
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict in a professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail in reporting and administration.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
If you are interested in this position, please email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com