Hartley People are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join our client’s busy team. This role is based in Wexford. This is an 8-month Fixed Term Contract.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain stock information. Investigate discrepancies and advise the relevant stakeholders. Provide stock listings.
- Liaise with other departments and suppliers for the required information to ensure accuracy of all information entered onto the system
- Maintain and update purchasing records
- Monitor and co-ordinate shipping
- Enter sales orders onto the system
- Prepare month-end reports as required
- Answer phones and transfer them to the appropriate staff member
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward them as required
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information when new information is received or requested
- During periods of annual leave for other staff members you may be required to complete other duties
- Perform other general duties to ensure the smooth operation of the business as and when required
- A self-motivated individual with a professional and mature attitude is essential
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent computer and communication skills are a must for this role
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- An experienced all-rounder is needed with a can-do attitude and a pleasant personality, someone who is helpful and willing to assist in all situations that can arise from day to day
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.