Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Quality Technician to join our client based in Waterford City.
- Continually monitors the QMS system suggesting improvements and CAPA measures.
- Ensure all planned and unplanned changes (deviations) are adequately investigated and documented.
- Review of completed documents for compliance to specification and to ensure all entries are complete.
- Maintenance of indexes (electronic and hard copy)
- Providing admin assistance to the Company on all eQMS activities
- Issue of document numbers and controlled documents (logbooks, protocols for execution etc.
- Ensure compliance to GMP certification by conducting and reporting internal reviews.
- Co-ordinates and prepares for all internal, regulatory, supplier and customer audits.
- Primary degree in Science
- Experience in working in a regulated environment
- 1-2 years experience in QA.
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent