Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an experience Quality Systems & Compliance Manager for one of Irelands largest production companies based in Cavan.
- Internal and External Audits: The manager supports the internal plant-auditing schedule and leads plant teams in preparing for external audits. They develop and conduct both internal and external audits to assess compliance levels throughout the plant.
- Leadership and Training: The manager provides leadership and direction to the plant regarding all quality assurance (QA) systems, and compliance matters. They are responsible for training relevant employees in Quality Systems and Compliance matters.
- Review and Simplification of Procedures: The manager reviews all plant procedures to ensure they align with policy requirements and plant expectations. They emphasize a simplistic approach to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work to make all procedures understandable and clear.
- Gap Analysis and Policy Changes: The manager provides Gap Analysis Documents for changes to policies and procedures and ensures the implementation of new policies within the organization.
- Adherence to SOPs: The manager reviews all SOPs relevant to their job tasks and ensures full understanding and adherence to them.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in a related discipline
- Strong understanding of compliance and quality standards.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001:2000 and other Quality Certification.
- Good knowledge of all E.U. Regulations
- Strong understanding of HACCP requirements and programmes
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Rachel@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.