Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Quality Systems Engineer for one of Irelands largest pharma/medical device company for their site in Donegal.
- Investigate, document and remediate Quality issues that arise within the Donegal operations and testing areas; communicate and escalate as required.
- Support Operations to make Quality / Compliance decisions on product during processing, manufacturing, testing, monitoring and packaging.
- Deliver the quality message around site through team training, presentations and toolbox talks.
- Metric, pulling together and presenting Quality metrics for production processes, OpEx, Class A, Gemba, etc.
- Support the monitoring and compliance of the QMS as it applies to site Operations.
- Plan, conduct and review inspections for all areas as per the inspection plan. Communicate findings and work with area leads to implement corrective actions
- Promote a “right first time” approach to Quality Records by ensuring accountability for functional responsibilities.
- Quality SME for manufacturing processes.
- Relevant third level qualification. Engineering/Manufacturing/Science is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in an Engineering/Manufacturing/Scientific work environment with emphasis on Quality Operations.
*Continental Shift Pattern*
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Rachel@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.