Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a QC Manager for one of Ireland’s leading Food Manufacturers for their site in Cavan, in this role you will be responsible for managing and developing the Quality Control across all areas of activity.
- Ensure daily and weekly lab work schedules are completed efficiently
- Carry out regular lab team performance reviews to ensure continued focus on optimum performance to meet business and customer requirements
- Manage the testing required for our Improvement Projects, Mass Balance, Wastewater and In Process Testing
- Lead laboratory investigations (LIR)
- Ensure compliance to current laboratory quality system accreditation
- Oversee the maintenance of the SAP QM system and LIMS
- Manage health & safety standards
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related discipline
- Min. 5 years relevant industry experience working at a similar level in a related field
- Experience in a large Dairy, Food or Pharmaceutical company in Quality Assurance/GLP
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP QM and LIMS is desirable.
- Leadership and people management experience
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent