Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Product Development Technologist for one of Irelands leading drinks manufacturing company based in Tipperary. This a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start their career!
No experience required as extensive training will be given to the successful Candidate.
- Responsible for internal packaging approval processes for all new product introductions and product renovations.
- Liaising with Customer Packaging Development teams to ensure critical path sign-off processes are achieved.
- Ensuring that all internal packaging matrices are current.
- Part of troubleshooting team for any Packaging technical and quality issues cross the business.
- Monitor current trends in beverages, ingredients, and consumer trends.
- Lead scale-up development via factory trials with operations and site technical teams at relevant sites.
- BSc Food Science/Technology/Nutrition or related degree. Other food related non-science degree/qualifications would be considered.
- Excellent PC skills are essential.
- Interest in product development in the Food Industry.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please email your CV in word format to email@example.com