Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Lean Specialist to join our clients thriving business based in Kilkenny. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in change management and hold a Lean Six Sigma black belt certificate.
- Lead operational excellence efforts to enhance the company’s Lean maturity.
- Contribute to crafting a strategy that fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
- Drive the integration of their central Business Excellence strategy, culture, and tools.
- Deliver tailored continuous improvement training to enable staff to effectively practice Lean techniques daily.
- Utilise the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process to ensure effective problem-solving.
- Collaborate with department teams to define process flows and standardized work, creating Takt time, SOPs, and value stream maps.
- Work with functional leaders to meet budget targets, focusing on cost reduction and efficiency improvements through meticulous analysis.
- Third level qualification or 7 years experience in a relevant role.
- Capable of leading Shingo initiatives within the company.
- Experience in change management or project management.
- Highly driven with exceptional influencing skills.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to email@example.com or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.