We are thrilled to offer an enticing opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to become a part of our client’s team which is in Belview Port, Co. Waterford. As a proficient Lab Technician, you will collaborate with a committed laboratory manager, and fellow team members in conducting various testing methods on produced materials. The company’s products conform to European quality standards and tests are carried out to prove conformity.
- Utilising established test methods and protocols to conduct examinations on cement
- Ensuring precise and transparent documentation of test outcomes, along with preliminary data analysis.
- Communicates essential findings to department manager and
- Strategically plan and manage daily and weekly tasks in consultation with the
- Demonstrate efficiency and adherence to laboratory protocols to uphold safety and quality standards.
- Manage inventory of raw materials and equipment within the
- Provide support and cover for fellow team members as
- Perform regular cleaning and inspection of laboratory
- Maintain control over stock and oversee the upkeep of laboratory
- Tracks samples within the laboratory to ensure accurate
- Safeguard, store, and manage laboratory paperwork
- Exhibit a high level of precision and speed while minimising
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Kathryn@hartleypeople.com or call Kathryn on 051878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.