Hartley People Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced candidate to join our client’s busy Floor Management team to manage the day-to-day duties within business. This role involves the responsibility of all related operations including stock control, warehousing and customer service.
- Constant communication with your team by providing direction, support and feedback.
- Manage and monitor the business and adapt to any changes that may arise.
- Continually review and make recommendations for product and process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for raising the company’s profile.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with existing customers offering a very high level of customer care and attention to detail.
- Deal with product returns.
- Assisting and training the team to deliver quality service.
- Work closely with the buyers.
- Assisting with instore promotions, sales days, trade shows, etc.
- Be a team member in carrying out the process and supporting colleagues.
- Assist with stock takes as required throughout the year.
- Liaison with other managers to improve the performance of the company and procedures including management cover for other departmental managers.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as required from management.
- Person must be proactive and willing to suggest improvements while showing initiative.
- Manage Health & Safety and that of your team.
- Assist the team in the use of the Website and other media sources to present and sell our products.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage people in the message being communicated
- People management and motivational skills are essential
- Highly motivated and computer literate
- Excellent Organisation, Leadership and Commercial awareness
- Must be efficient with a good track record in meeting deadlines
- Person must be proactive and willing to suggest improvements while showing initiative
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
If you are interested in this position, please email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org