Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced retail assistant to join our client’s Kitchen Department in a well-established DIY provider in Waterford. This
This is an ideal role for a driven retail assistant with a can-do attitude to join a well-established and growing company. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Processing Cash/Account counter sales
- Efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries regarding all building materials
- Continued expansion of product knowledge
- Merchandising and maintenance of all categories of stock
- Monitoring and updating sales display areas when requested
- Keeping up to date with new products and product knowledge
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time.
- Your role will be customer facing and you will need to have excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Good computer skills are desirable.
- A proven ability of being able to organise your time in a busy work environment.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.