Hartley People Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for our client who is a leader in this sphere. This is a great opportunity for long-term employment and career progression with an established and respected company.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a good work ethic to join our team. The ideal candidate would be hard-working & reliable. This is a full-time permanent position
- Control and carry out installation and repair of Refrigeration systems.
- Ensure all work are delivered on time.
- Ensure all works are completed to an acceptable quality.
- To be proactive and client-focused in the delivery of all works.
- Represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times.
- To control and carry out routine Planned Maintenance and reactive response Tasks.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1-year experience in this field or a good demonstrable knowledge of plumbing.
- Relevant qualification.
- Possess a clean valid driving license
- Ability to work as part of a team and have excellent customer relations skills.
- The candidate will need to test for colour blindness
- Hands-on approach
- Driven individual
- Applying Organisational skills in a group and company
- Work well under pressure
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Rates
- Work-life balance
- 08:00-16:30 Mon-Thurs 08:00-15:30 Fri.
- Van, Fuel card, Phone & Toll tag.
- 1 weekend a month on call.
- 90% of work in Waterford.
- Very little overtime but available if required.
Interested? Email your CV in response to this job posting or directly to Darren O Connor at email@example.com
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV to us. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent