Hartley People are looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Quality Technician for our client in Carlow.
They will be responsible for the manufacturing quality system and addressing immediate quality issues arising in production.
Working closely with the Quality Manager and Operations team the individual will undertake the following activities:
- Formulate procedures, specifications, and standards for products and processes.
- Provide leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
- Develop and implement corrective/preventative action plans.
- Collect and analyze data for gauge and product evaluation.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system that complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure fitness for use of measuring and test equipment.
- Fault analysis on defects.
- First Sample analysis.
- Incoming inspection.
- Construction of SOP’s for new products/processes.
- Construction of Quality Plans for new products/processes
- Maintenance of QA files
- Monitoring, addressing and reporting key quality issues arising in production.
- Assist in correcting manufacturing process defects through identifying primary root cause and suggesting corrective and preventative actions.
- Carry out testing in accordance with quality plans.
- Nonconformance analysis.
Qualifications and Experience required for successful execution of role:
- Third Level Degree in Quality or Engineering field is essential.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of QSR/ISO regulations.
- Risk assessment skills using FMEA methodology.
- Knowledge of statistics, process control and process capability.
- Working experience of NCR / CAPA system.
- Experience working with procedures, policies and guidelines ensuring
- compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations
- Any relevant Medical Device production experience as a QualityTechnician considered a distinct advantage.
If you do not possess all of these attributes or this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Damien in response to this job posting.