Hartley People Recruitment are working closing with our well-established pharmaceutical client in search of a talented and experienced Supply Chain Manager. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-directed individual and a proven track record of success in leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects on time and within budget.
• Ensures accurate inventory records.
• Plan and Manage Warehouse capacity to ensure efficient and economical utilization of
facilities for storing and distributing raw materials and finished goods.
• Plan and schedule department functions to ensure the prompt delivery of supplies of kind
and amount required.
• Manage development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
• Manage coordination of supply plans for new product introductions and product phase-outs.
• Utilizes JIT and ERP using integrated systems.
• Develop and implement department standards, practices, procedures and policies.
• Assist documenting the process and developing MRP system.
• Participate in developing and implementing S&OP.
• Purchase critical materials, components, equipment and services.
• Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate and coordinate
purchasing activities with manufacturing, service and engineering departments, maintaining
inventory at planned levels.
• Monitor the cost, schedule and scope aspects of assigned subcontracts to assure best
quantity and quality at best value.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Apply and support lean manufacturing principles.
• Train and mentor department employees.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
• BS/BA or equivalent.
• 6+ Years of relevant experience.
• APISC/CPIM or CSCP certification or equivalent preferred.
• Strong in ERP/Business Process development and implementation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to Jessica@hartleypeople.com or call 051-878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent