Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for a Factory Operations Manager to join a dynamic team in a leading Food organisation.
Previous experience in a Farming/Agricultural environment is highly desirable.
- Ensure efficient and effective factory operations.
- Follow General Manager’s direction to meet customer processing volume requirements.
- Ensure timely dispatch of orders.
- Provide clear direction to factory operatives.
- Prepare the factory each morning for the arrival of the operations teams.
- Solve problems with a focus on business continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Prioritize health and safety mindset among factory operatives.
- Support people development and communicate with HR for coaching and performance reviews.
- Forecast and communicate recruitment needs to HR.
- Manage relationships with vendors and customers.
- Contribute to process improvements and technology innovations.
- Comply with requirements of Bord Bia, Global GAP, Tesco & Organic Trust.
- Actively participate in the SWIFT program.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or respond with your CV to this job advertisement.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent –