Hartley People 3Sixty are currently recruiting for an activities coordinator to join our client’s busy team, in a healthcare setting in Dungarvan, Co Waterford.
- Stimulating regular activities for the patients are vital to keep their mental and physical well-being in good shape.
- Improve mental abilities and enhance orientation – including logic, concentration, and memory.
- Managing a program of diverse activities and ensuring the schedule is communicated to patients.
- Facilitate creative expression.
- Reduce the stress and challenging behaviour induced by boredom.
- Provide relaxation, thereby reducing stress.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the Director of Nursing.
Applicants must be:
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Highly committed and dedicated to enriching the lives of residents.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Experience working in Health/Social Care environment desirable.
- Committed to undertaking further training
For immediate consideration please contact Ashling Durand at Hartley People 3Sixty – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.