Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an experienced Legal Executive to join our clients thriving business based in Kilkenny. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive legal support and guidance to individual clients. They will handle a wide range of matters related to private client services, ensuring a seamless and professional experience.
- Conduct thorough consultations with clients and provide clear and concise advise on various matters.
- Draft and review legal documents with high attention to detail.
- Prepare and file court documents accurately and in a timely matter.
- Assist in coordinating and attending court proceedings as required.
- Conduct legal research to support case strategy and client advise.
- Provide administrative support including organising files and maintaining documentation.
- Liaise with clients and external parties as needed.
- Experience in conveyancing and probate- essential.
- Relevant qualification – desirable.
- Ability to communication legal concepts.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to email@example.com or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent