Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a qualified Commercial Solicitor for a dynamic mid-sized (and growing!) practice based in the heart of Kilkenny City.
The role will offer the opportunity to gain high quality experience in areas of Contract, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Property and Renewable Energy!
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents required for M&A and other commercial transactions.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial property contracts and all documentation involved with conveyancing, leasing, mortgages and other property transactions.
- Advising clients, both corporate and private clients, on all legal aspects of property and commercial transactions as required.
- Working closely with members of our Commercial and Private Clients teams to ensure clients receive a seamless and comprehensive service.
- Qualified solicitor including exposure to property and commercial work.
- An excellent work ethic and a strong interest in commercial law practice are the most important requirements.
- Drafting and organisational skills will also be important, with good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, and a friendly and helpful approach to client service.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Rachel@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.