Hartley People Recruitment are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and energetic Project Manager based in either Waterford or Clonmel for our client a leading provider of managed IT services.
Project Manager Job Duties:
- Communicate project expectations.
- Plan, monitor, appraise, and review project contributions.
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures.
- Contribute valuable information and recommendations to project plans and reviews.
- Prepare and execute project action plans.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolve problems and identify trends.
- Implement change orders.
- Lead project planning and implementation.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop comprehensive project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to the project team.
- Ensure quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor and report on project progress to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project objectives.
- Conduct project evaluations and assess results.
- Strong leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Proficiency in staffing and project management.
- Effective management skills.
- Process improvement expertise.
- Competence in tracking budget expenses.
- Self-development capabilities.
- Exceptional planning skills.
- Performance management expertise.
Education and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and tools.
- Proven work experience in a project management capacity.
- Demonstrated competence in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (e.g., PMI / ITIL certified).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Influential leadership and delegation skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Negotiation expertise.
- Conflict management capabilities.
- Adaptability in dynamic environments.
- Resilience to handle stress.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting or call Darren at 051-878813
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry, and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Software Developers, Computer Network Architects, IT Support Specialists, IT Project Engineers, Information Security Analysts, System Administrators, Information Technology Analyst, IT Technician, QA Tester, Computer Programmer, Network Engineer, UX Designer, Data Scientist, IT director, Cloud System Engineer, Help Desk Technician