Hartley People Recruitment are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and energetic Project Coordinator based in either Waterford or Clonmel for our client a leading provider of managed IT services.
- Collaborate in defining project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Create detailed project plans, timelines, and schedules.
- Identify project stakeholders and establish effective communication channels.
- Serve as the central point of contact for project team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Regularly update project status and communicate any necessary changes.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports and status updates.
- Coordinate and allocate project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Monitor project tasks to ensure they align with the project plan.
- Keep track of project budgets and expenses.
- Identify potential project risks and issues.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Proactively address project issues as they arise.
- Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, reports, and records.
- Organize and archive project files for future reference.
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Perform necessary quality checks and reviews.
- Schedule and coordinate project meetings, including kick-off meetings, status meetings, and review sessions.
- Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, and ensure action items are addressed.
- Document and track changes to the project scope or requirements.
- Facilitate the evaluation, approval, and implementation of change requests.
- Cultivate and nurture positive relationships with project stakeholders to meet their needs and expectations.
- Participate in project closure activities, which include evaluating project performance, capturing lessons learned, and archiving project documentation.
- Prior experience in project coordination or a related role is preferred.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to changing priorities.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to email@example.com in response to this job posting or call Darren at 051-878813
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry, and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Software Developers, Computer Network Architects, IT Support Specialists, IT Project Engineers, Information Security Analysts, System Administrators, Information Technology Analyst, IT Technician, QA Tester, Computer Programmer, Network Engineer, UX Designer, Data Scientist, IT director, Cloud System Engineer, Help Desk Technician