Hartley People in partnership with our client based in Donegal are currently looking to recruit a MES Engineer for a full-time permanent role.
- Provide comprehensive support for all MES applications onsite, specifically POMSNet.
- Collaborate in workshops with stakeholders from different departments such as Business, Quality, Compliance, and product Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to align process flow with recipe designs.
- Work closely with Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT, and Quality leaders to deliver efficient and effective MES site support.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Policies and Procedures and contribute to the development of Work Instructions and Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate and execute process and equipment projects related to MES.
- Validate new processes and generate technical documentation for the areas under responsibility.
- Uphold compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and carry out other assigned duties from management.
- Develop, test, and verify integrated recipes (e.g., SAP, Database, PLC) to ensure seamless functionality.
- Design, author, develop, and configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
- Implement MES solutions and facilitate integration with ERP and control equipment.
- Document MES configuration and validate Electronic Batch Records (EBRs).
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computing or IT-related disciplines is preferred, or an equivalent in manufacturing, Quality, or engineering discipline.
- Experience with the POMS system is advantageous.
- Strong proficiency in C# coding and SQL Database knowledge is required.
- Familiarity with PTL, XML, and Power Automate is desirable.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Engineer, CSV Engineer.