Hartley People Recruitment in partnership with our client are currently recruiting an IT Business Partner in Kilkenny offering a hybrid working option.
The IT Business Partner plays a crucial role in implementing the company’s IT Strategy by overseeing key elements within the relevant Category and function.
The responsibilities include:
- Conduct regular service reviews with the Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Group for the relevant Category and Function.
- Collaborate with the business to understand their needs, challenges, and proactively identify opportunities for digital solutions to add value.
- Liaise with various IT teams to ensure the Category/Function receives appropriate services that meet their requirements.
- Regularly review company IT vendors, addressing service level management, risk, and opportunity management, budget considerations, contract renewals, and vendor roadmap plans.
- Collaborate with IT subject matter experts on Strategy and solution development to establish a Digital Strategy and implementation plan for each Category/Function. Chair engagements with senior stakeholders to advance the Strategic agenda.
- Work with Category/Function stakeholders and the IT community to transform business requirements into project proposals. This involves conducting solution evaluations, compiling business cases, and submitting capital requests.
- Perform market scans and evaluations, with assistance from IT subject matter experts, for company-specific solutions. Bring projects to the proposal stage, and if approved, ensure their progression through change management to completion.
- Collaborate with the IT community to address risk management and liaise with internal and external audit teams regarding audit ownership, execution, and follow-up actions.
- Monitor the financial performance of the IT function, challenge project prioritization based on cost-benefit analysis, and ensure value for the services provided by the broader IT team.
- Conduct maturity and capability assessments to ensure the required skillsets are present in the business to leverage existing and emerging digital capabilities.
- Coordinate ongoing assessments of benefits realization versus business cases after the IT project go-live.
- Establish an efficient demand management, control, and reporting mechanism to create a complete, accurate, and prioritized pipeline of all IT demand across relevant categories and functions.
- Drive IT communications across the company to provide visibility and transparency for the business.
- Provide oversight of the IT budget for the respective category/function.
- To be successful in this role, the following requirements are necessary:
- 5+ years of experience working in a leading IT environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior relationship management role.
- Experience working with Customer Engagement platforms.
- Previous experience working with strategic partners.
- Knowledge and experience in working with ITIL concepts and processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Strategic and organizational agility.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting or call Darren at 051-878813
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry, and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Software Developers, Computer Network Architects, IT Support Specialists, IT Project Engineers, Information Security Analysts, System Administrators, Information Technology Analyst, IT Technician, QA Tester, Computer Programmer, Network Engineer, UX Designer, Data Scientist, IT director, Cloud System Engineer, Help Desk Technician