Hartley People Recruitment is seeking a Full-time HR Manager to join a Residential Care Centre. This is a full-time role based in South Kilkenny. The successful candidate will be responsible for all HR activities across the business.
Purpose of the Role The HR Manager will lead and direct the functions of the HR Department. Taking a strategic approach the HR Manager will develop and implement a full range of HR Services to support the business activity within the company to ensure continued growth.
- Overall responsibility of areas such as onboarding, offboarding, HR audits, visas and work permits, HR polices and procedures and maintenance of the HR System.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the business.
- Training & Development – Assess training needs, develop and implement a Training Strategy.
- Manage absence process, produce weekly reports for Senior Managers
- Coach, upskill and support Manager’s in all areas of people management. Build strong, influential relationships with senior stakeholders and provide advice and guidance to ensure effective outcomes
- Provide excellent knowledge of employment law and role model best practice HR within the wider HR Team and the business.
- Lead on performance management process ensuring probation process timelines are adhered to and all steps completed if termination is required.
- Shape and grow organisational culture in areas of talent, wellbeing and engagement.
- From time-to-time carry out weekly payroll activities.
- Lead on all Employee Relation queries, providing support, advice and guidance.
- Lead on specific HR Projects
- Ongoing development and review of HR systems, controls and processes to add value and drive the business forward.
- Any additional responsibilities and duties which may from time to time are deemed suitable by your manager.
- Onboarding staff from outside of Ireland and maintain the compliance associated with this.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management orrelated field.
- CIPD accredited desirable.
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Law Legislation.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role essential.
- Advanced computer skills, including expert in MS Office (specifically Excel,), and mircopay professional payroll, HRIS systems.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- A collaborative and influential approach.
- Must have strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Must have a high level of business ethics and a confidential approach towards work.
- Must be able to motivate self and others and show personal initiative.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must be a relationship builder with excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be performance and results driven.
What next? Contact Darren in Hartley People at Darren@hartleypeople.com even if you do not meet the full requirement as we may be able to provide you with other opportunities and jobs that meet your expectations.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.