Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an L&D Capability Manager for a leading provider of medicines to the Irish health service, enabling millions of patients in Ireland to live better days.
- Lead the design and implementation of robust training and development plans, processes, and programmes across the site
- Prepare and align the site L&D plan with site business goals, that support the Opex, innovation and digital enablement transformation journey.
- Generate L&D pathways that support IDPs, competency building, and Succession planning.
- Liaise with education partners to develop and procure training solutions that support the site L&D plan and business strategy and result in nationally recognised accreditation for candidates where possible
- Source and manage the claim process for relevant training grants available to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree (hons) in HR, Education or a related field – essential.
- 3-6 years’ experience leading Technical Training in highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience analysing company training needs, content planning, programme development and implementation.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development programmes.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Rachel@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.