Hartley People Recruitment in partnership with our client based in Waterford City, a global innovator and technology leader that enables vehicles to be cleaner, more efficient and connected, we are currently recruiting a highly motivated HS&E Manager to join their team.
- Facilitate and influence the effective integration of HSEMS standard requirements / International standard requirements which will be maintained and continually improved on
- Develop plans to address gaps and assure system maturity.
- Assess and monitor the structure and responsibility supporting the HSEMS.
- Establish and document key roles, responsibilities and expectations for HSEMS execution to include HSEMS Sponsor and Owner roles within each standard.
- Assure individuals assigned specific HSE responsibilities have adequate authority, resources, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of the HSEMS are effective.
- Develop and implement a documented HSE Behaviour and Culture Procedure
- Implement systems to ensure effective communication of HSE messages and the importance of an effective HSEMS and of ensuring conformity with those requirements.
- Degree in Health & Safety along with a Certificate in Environmental Science or a Certificate in Safety.
- Minimum of five years relevant Health, Safety and Environmental experience in a fast paced, high volume, manufacturing environment, preferably in a multinational matrix organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations.
- Ability to effectively handle pressure, complexity and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to manage projects and changing priorities; make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Rachel@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent