Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Health & Safety Officer for one of Europe’s leading transport, logistics and warehousing companies.
This a great opportunity for someone looking to either take the next step or start the Health & Safety Career.
- Continuously assess and update company risk assessments, method statements & SOP’s
- Perform weekly safety audits, inspections, and daily site checks.
- Promote a culture of safety excellence and ongoing enhancement of health and safety practices.
- Support in reporting and investigating accidents and incidents.
- Provide necessary PPE and training on its correct usage and maintenance.
- Conduct daily checks to ensure all staff and visitors adhere to PPE requirements.
- Engage in project-related tasks as needed.
- Deliver fundamental Health & Safety Training.
- Level 6 or above qualification in Health & Safety essential.
- Ideally, have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and access to personal transportation due to travel requirements to company sites.
- A Manual Handling Instructor Qualification is a plus.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent
For immediate consideration please email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org