Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an experienced Health & Safety Officer for one of Ireland’s top Building Contractors, with offices based in Waterford and Dublin.
- Oversee Safety, Health & Environmental matters on multiple sites in the South-East region and other geographical regions as required.
- Liaise with all interested third parties such as local authorities, health & safety authority, etc.
- Carry out risk assessments and actioning control measures where required.
- Complete method statements for various work activities on site.
- Investigate and report on all EHS incidents ensuring thorough investigations and corrective measures are implemented.
- Reviewing and approving sub-contractor EHS documents and ensuring compliance on-site.
- Conducting site EHS inspections and producing reports.
- Developing and delivering toolbox talks to site operatives.
- Preferably minimum 2 years’ experience with a Main Contractor
- Third level qualification in Health & Safety (degree ideally) or related discipline
- Full clean driver’s licence
For immediate consideration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent