Hartley People Recruitment are seeking an experienced and ambitious Food and Beverage Manager to join our clients team based in Waterford The successful candidate will be primarily focused on collaborating with senior management to develop and maximise opportunities in all food and beverage outlets, develop, lead and motivate the team all levels, while achieving key targets.
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage Team expand and develop current product offerings, create new ideas and promotions to generate new revenue streams.
- Plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests.
- To lead a large team with enthusiasm, eagerness and with a genuine care for guests, thus ensuring their needs are at the forefront of the business.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of food and beverage outlets ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised.
- High focus on profitability while maintaining & improving standards.
- To work with each HOD to roster, recruit and ensure that team members are trained to the required standard within agreed timeframes.
- Delivery of agreed targets including costing, ordering (in line with company procurement procedure) and profit management.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious, hardworking and results orientated.
- Dynamic person with the natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with guests/clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and demonstrate the ability to manage a team.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance.
- A proven track record in managing costs, GP’s and budgets in Food & Beverage department.
- Minimum of four years’ Food & Beverage Management level experience within the 4 Star Hospitality sector essential.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high standards of guest service.
- IT Proficient.
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent