Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Workshop Service Technician to join our client in Dublin 24. This role does not require previous experience as full training is provided, if you are the type of person who likes fixing machines and has strong problem solving skills apply below.
- Identify and advise on product defects related to health and safety and equipment reliability.
- Conduct daily and weekly audits to ensure equipment quality is maintained.
- Follow safety guidelines, including wearing personal protective equipment.
- Champion HSEQ initiatives to safeguard the business, employees, and customers.
- Log safety observations and report recurring issues to the manager.
- Ensure compliance with repairs, warranties, and service checklists.
- Perform tests and maintain accurate service records.
- Adhere to damage processes and maintain cleanliness standards.
- Stay updated on safety information and technical bulletins.
- Provide routine service, maintenance, and refurbishment of equipment.
- Maximise workshop productivity and support other departments as needed.
- Foster teamwork and exhibit multi-skilled working capabilities.
- Prioritise safety and wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Take pride in your work and delivered equipment.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences and complete all tasks promptly.
- Utilise technology for enhanced customer service.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and suggest better ways of working.
- Communicate challenges to your manager for resolution.
- Promote teamwork, respect, and hard work for customers and your team.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Aisling@hartleypeople.com or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.