Hartley People Recruitment in partnership with our client are seeking a highly motivated Metrology Engineer to join their expanding team in the Waterford area. Our client’s seek to create exciting new opportunities within the business. Each new project incorporates advanced technology, enabling them to deliver complex, market-leading components with high precision and volume. Within this role the successful candidate will work on real projects that directly impact people’s lives, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of friendly, experienced experts.
- Develop CMM (PC DIMS) and Vision Systems (OGP / MITUTOYO) programs.
- Prepare FIA/OQ/PQ reports for new product introductions and maintain master samples.
- Conduct capabilities of GR&R studies.
- Identify and support the implementation of new jigs and fixtures required for new product introduction.
- Assist QE’s and new product introduction efforts.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
- Conduct root cause investigations for non-conforming products.
- Handle equipment calibration and maintain calibration schedules and records.
- Support company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices and processes.
- Comply with all GMP training requirements.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as needed, considering company evolution and department/position requirements.
- Efficiently engage with and contribute to the metrology and new product introduction teams.
- Provide support for all metrology activities related to new product introductions.
- Demonstrate expertise, propose process improvements, and act as a point of contact within Metrology.
- Degree in Engineering/Science, preferably in Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a quality/metrology engineering role.
- Full competence in quality management standards.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, computer, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; experience with Mini Tab, OGP Smart Scope, and PC DIMS is desirable.
- Performance and results-driven mindset.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Flexible, committed, and results-oriented.
- Strong numerical and coordination abilities.
If you are interested in this position, please email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com or call Kathryn at 051 878813
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.