Hartley People Recruitment are looking for an experienced CNC programmer to program, set up, and run our Hitachi Seiki CNC lathe, Bridgeport CNC mill, and Hurco VM10i CNC mill.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in CNC programming, with Alpha Cam experience or similar software being a plus.
This position boosts attractive working hours Monday To Thursday 8am To 4.45pm, Friday 8am to 2pm and a competitive salary.
- Program CNC machines to produce parts according to specifications
- Set up and operate CNC machines
- Troubleshoot CNC machine problems
- Maintain CNC machine tools and equipment
- Work with engineers and machinists to develop and improve manufacturing processes
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- 3+ years of experience in CNC programming
- Alpha Cam experience or similar software
- Strong knowledge of machining principles and practices
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com or reply to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent