Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a skilled Civil Project Engineer to join our client’s engineering team. As a member of our team, you will work to ensure that relevant projects are completed in line with the Engineering Team’s strategy and goals
- Manage multi-disciplinary engineering projects, including Building Services, Production facility Upgrades, and Project management of small and large-scale projects.
- Coordinate multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects.
- Implement company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects.
- Design and tender engineering projects, including generating user requirement specifications, tender specifications, and tender drawings.
- Verify, commission, and handover engineering systems to end users.
- Develop project budgets and manage for the lifecycle of the project.
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects.
- Facilitate and participate in the department’s continuous improvement program.
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same.
- Provide technical support to production sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Building Services Engineering, Project Management, or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Project Engineering role, with experience in managing medium and large-scale capital projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project, and excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Certified qualification in Project Management is preferable.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion and managing project budgets.
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to production sites throughout Ireland and the UK as required.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Conor@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.