Hartley People are recruiting an Alarm and CCTV Technician experienced in maintaining, servicing, and troubleshooting security systems, to join their team and cover the Greater Dublin area.
- Carry out servicing and troubleshooting on car parks security systems.
- Provide preventative maintenance on products.
- Communicate regularly with Customer services team on day-to-day customer issues
- Attending training courses as requested by the company
- Provide on-site training on products and applications for customers as required.
- Complete preventative and reactive maintenance and servicing on Access Control, Barrier Automation, Turnstile Access Control, Pay & Display Machines, Alarms and CCTV systems.
- Previous experience in a similar field technical support role an absolute must.
- Previous experience with security systems a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with IOT configuration.
- Must have a full driver’s licence.
Interested? Call Aisling on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.