Hartley People Recruitment are working closing with our well-established client in search of a talented and experienced Master Planner.
Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Construction sector is highly advantageous.
- Collaborate with leading global pharmaceutical, biotech, and extensive project clients to supervise the creation of comprehensive master schedules for large-scale development initiatives.
- Frequently travel to client sites to facilitate interactive planning sessions with essential project stakeholders.
- Manage the development of sub-programs for contracted segments of work, such as design, procurement, contract administration, construction, commissioning, and handover.
- Collaborate with in-house client specialists to design schedules for in-house activities, including validation, operational readiness, tech transfer, and licensure.
- Integrate diverse contractor schedules to craft a unified master integrated schedule for the project.
- Establish schedule reporting structures and procedures for multiple contractors and vendors.
- Continuously monitor planned progress versus actual progress.
- Regularly update clients on project status, critical delays, significant risks, and potential opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional scheduling experience in the construction and manufacturing sectors.
- Background in construction or project management.
- Proficiency in Primavera and Microsoft Project, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or large-scale projects is a valuable asset.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering high-quality services to clients.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong written English and report writing skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently.
- Capacity to multitask and perform well under pressure.-
- Uphold strict confidentiality and discretion.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to Jessica@hartleypeople.com or call 051-878813.