In partnership with our client, a Co. Waterford based company, Hartley People Recruitment are looking to fill the position of Site Civil Engineer.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Engineering team and will be responsible for:
- Management of the design, implementation and handover of multi-disciplinary engineering projects; focusing on a broad range of Group Projects from Building Services, Production facility Upgrades, Project management of small and large-scale projects.;
- Manage and coordinate element on multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects;
- Implement and adhere to company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects;
- Design and tender of engineering projects, including generating user requirement specifications, tender specifications and tender drawings;
- Verification, commissioning and handover of engineering systems to end users;
- Develop project budgets and manage for the lifecycle of the project;
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects;
- Facilitate and participate in the department’s continuous improvement program;
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same;
- Provide technical support to production sites.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd Level Degree in, Civil, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, Project Management, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a Project Engineering role.
- Management functions with experience working on medium and large-scale capital projects;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project;
- Excellent AutoCAD skills;
- Certified qualification in Project Management preferable;
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion;
- Proven budget management experience;
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Proven experience of strong organisational skills;
- Flexibility and be willing to travel to production sites throughout Ireland, the UK as required
For immediate consideration please send your CV to email@example.com at Hartley People.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.