Hartley People Recruitment is working with the LCETB on a Senior & Junior Building Services Engineer position through their Pathfinder Programme. This is a national programme with a vision to reduce energy use and CO2 emission by 50%. The programme is administered by the Planning and Building Unit in the Department of Education and the SEAI
Hartley People are working with the Limerick Clare ETB in partnership with SEAI for several roles through the Pathfinder programme. These will be an initial 12-month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Sustainability & creating an environmental impact in this area.
- Project management of all elements on numerous construction projects nationwide.
- Travel to project sites nationwide during school holidays.
- Offering specialist expertise and/or solutions for proposals, customer enquiries, contracts or special assignments.
- Managing all workers engaged on assigned contracts, monitoring their performance and ability in assessing/identifying any skill/training requirements.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Any other related duties and specific projects deemed appropriate by the Company to contribute to the overall aims of the Company.
- A level 8 bachelor’s degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant post-qualification working experience in the design of building services with at least three years at a senior level overseeing and project managing building services projects as part of a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Be familiar with and be capable of analysing outputs from building energy performance analysis software packages.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, with an ability to build effective relationships across the organisation and within internal and consultant teams.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Conor at Conor@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting
We are currently seeking Senior & Junior Building Service Engineers, Architects, and Quantity Surveyors. All of these roles will be fully remote with site visits as required. In addition to this, we are also working to place an onsite Project Manager position based in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.