Hartley People are recruiting for building Inspectorsr for our client to cover the South east area. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a nationwide expanding team. This is a full-time permanent position for the right candidate and could provide an excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Perform comprehensive inspections of residential buildings to assess compliance with applicable building codes
- Focus on the criteria required for dwellings to meet the minimum requirements for safe and comfortable habitation.
- Document inspection findings accurately and thoroughly.
- Clearly communicate the necessary corrective actions to homeowners, builders, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Stay updated on any changes or amendments to these regulations to ensure accurate inspections and up-to-date knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Building Inspector or in a similar role, with a focus on residential dwellings OR Qualification within the construction industry
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify potential safety hazards or code violations.
- Valid Full Irish driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to various inspection sites.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with homeowners, builders, and other stakeholders.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Conor@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.