Hartley People Recruitment are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join our clients Finance Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. As a key member of the payments team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of supplier payments. Your primary objective will be to ensure the accurate and timely payment of our suppliers on a bi-monthly basis. This role requires strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, and a solid understanding of financial processes.
- Accurate and on-time payments to suppliers on a bi-monthly basis
- Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis
- Primary point of contact with External Auditors in relation to the coordination of interim and year-end audit
- Liaison with other key stakeholder groups including business units, Taxation, Secretariat, and Shared Services/IT
- Preparation of monthly accrual for purchases
- Review forecasts and budgets for purchases
- Qualified/part- qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent IT skills including good command of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and Blackline is desirable
- Exceptional analytical skills; detail oriented and well organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Motivated, with a drive to improve process & development
- Experience in Audit and Compliance beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 051-878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.