An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for a Qualified Group Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company at an exciting growth phase
- Engage in diverse projects within the Group Finance department.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts and reports for multiple entities.
- Involvement in year-end consolidation and statutory accounts preparation.
- Consolidation of weekly accounts and KPI reporting.
- Provide analysis and decision support for commercial and operations teams.
- Assist in management team report preparation.
- Develop and implement enhancements for reporting systems and processes.
- Support in designing and implementing group-wide internal controls.
- Aid in integrating sites to the group ERP and other systems.
- Contribute to improving efficiency within the Group Finance function
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating across all levels within the group.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA).
- Team player with leadership and team development abilities.
- Strong technical competence in interpreting standards for practical situations.
- Proficient in internal control and system understanding with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and structured in problem-solving.
- Excellent project management skills, committed to meeting deadlines.
- Proactive issue management and solution-oriented approach.
- Attention to detail ensuring completeness and accuracy of information.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in IT systems.
- Experience with ERP systems & Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Qlikview) is advantageous.
For immediate consideration please call Abbie on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment, work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.