Hartley People Recruitment are currently hiring for an Accounts Technician to join our clients team based on the outskirts of Waterford City. The successful candidate will play an important role within the Finance team. This is a new role with scope for further growth and development
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Completion of monthly journals on the accounts system
- Preparation of bank reconciliation & involvement in cashflow forecasting
- Management of debtors ledger, cash collection & allocations
- Prepare and submit tax returns, VAT filings, and other regulatory reporting
- Involvement in the annual audit
- Ad-hoc Reporting and reconciliations
- Qualified Accounting Technician or similar qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call 051-878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.