Hartley People Recruitment currently have an exciting job opportunity for an Accounting Specialist. This is a hybrid working role with the office days based in Co. Waterford. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis
- Good knowledge of full cycle accounting – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, & Sales Reconciliation;
- This individual will play a key role in the Accounting Team in the monthly preparation of the management accounts;
- Manage customers for Accounts Receivable across multiple legal entities;
- Preparation and submission of journals to accounting system;
- Month end close activities, including General Ledger reconciliation and sales reconciliations;
- Assist with duties in relation to payroll, tax compliance & vat returns;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Accounting Technician or relevant accounts experience.
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably NetSuite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritise and organise workflow.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others.
- Ability to consistently follow outlined procedures, as well as develop new and improved processes.
- A thorough, professional approach to work with a positive outlook.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare allowance
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Gym allowance
For immediate consideration please send your CV to email@example.com or call Abbie on 051878813.
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry, and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV (Curriculum Vitae). We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent